When your medical team says no more can be done to cure your illness, there’s much more Centrica Hospice Care can do to improve your comfort and ability to live the remaining months as fully as possible. The sooner we begin care for you and your family, the more we will be able to support you as you wish.
We care for you wherever you call home with regularly scheduled visits and phone support 24/7. Centrica Hospice Care also trains your family members to be more capable and confident caregivers.
Our highly trained hospice staff works with you and your family to address all your needs and to make the most of your time together. Centrica Hospice Care services include:
- Managing your personalized care plan with your attending physician and our physicians.
- Registered nurses available 24 hours a day.
- Expert relief of pain and other symptoms by our registered nurses.
- Personal care and help with activities of daily living by our hospice aides.
- Home delivery of appropriate medications, medical equipment and supplies.
- Emotional and spiritual support by our counselors and chaplains.
- Connections to helpful resources and other support for your needs by our social workers.
- Companionship, help with household chores and more by our trained volunteers.
Hospice care is covered in full by Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance.
Hospice Care Site
Your care and safety are the top priorities of Centrica Care Navigators. At times during a serious illness, staying at home may not be the best choice. When complex conditions require constant care, Rose Arbor Place provides the comforts of home, privacy and dignity for clients and families – plus expert care by physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, counselors and others, 24 hours a day.
- Skilled pain and symptom management, around the clock
- Hospice physicians and nurse practitioners who evaluate clients and communicate with their attending physician
- Professional counselors who provide emotional, spiritual and grief support
- Spacious, private cottage-style rooms that welcome families to stay overnight and participate in the care of their loved one
- Whirlpool baths for client skin care
- Music and pet therapy
- Family gathering rooms and shower facilities
- Quiet, beautifully kept grounds and outdoor spaces with comfortable seating