In the marketing world, there’s a concept called the USP, the unique selling proposition: what makes one company stand out from other, similar companies. A common example is a small business owner who knows her market intimately, because she lives right in town.
We have a lot of USPs at Centrica Care Navigators. For one thing, we too know our community very well, thanks to our nurses, medical specialists, and others who live and work throughout southwest Michigan. We’re in contact with nursing homes, senior care facilities, and more from Saugatuck to Coldwater, and everywhere in between.
A comprehensive circle of care
If you’re a long-time resident of this area, you might remember our previous name, Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan. We changed our name and our logo a few years ago to emphasize that we do more than simply hospice care. We provide a comprehensive circle of care, and that includes many steps and many services. Here’s a list of just a few of them:
· Outlining what hospice care and palliative care is and how to get started (you can do that on our website or by contacting our office)
· If appropriate, welcoming a patient to Centrica Care Navigators service by talking with one of our team
· Partnering with a loved one’s own primary care provider to develop a plan of care
· Dedicated medical staff trained specifically to work with hospice and palliative care patients
· Learning from our experienced, skilled staff about safe and healthy care
· Discovering available support services like in-home care providers
· Grief support counseling and groups offered for more than a year after the death of a loved one, including a group especially for children and teens
All of these play a part in the death and dying process, and you don’t have to “shop around” to find somebody to help with each one. All this information and each of these services are available right here at Centrica Care Navigators.
Support for everyone
There are other hospice agencies available in our area; a simple online search will show that. We’re confident, though, that you’ll receive high-quality, comprehensive care from Centrica Care Navigators, regardless of the care needs you or your loved one have, or your ability to pay for service. The care we provide isn’t limited to one group of people — we’ll do our best to help everyone who needs support.
We know we can meet and even surpass your expectations; we’ve been providing hospice and palliative care for more than 40 years throughout southwest Michigan. We have earned high scores — at or above the national and state average — on surveys of our family caregiver experience.
If you have or had a loved one as a Centrica Care Navigators patient, you know that we provide much more than just a physician and nurse. We have specialized services that work seamlessly with the other parts of our care program, including a few you aren’t going to find from other care providers, like music therapy and pet therapy.
Searching for hospice care for a loved one can be confusing and complicated, even if you know what hospice is. When you’re looking for quality, compassionate care, you want to be confident that the provider you’re partnering with can offer the basics at a high level, and that they can go far beyond the basics, too.
Discover more here on our website, join us on social media, or call us at 269.345.0273.